This course offered to each attendant the opportunity to taste 60 different extra-virgin olive oils paired with the best Italian local food and dishes, so discovering a new practice that certainly twisted their habits.
The course included:
- 9 classes to discover how our excellent Italian extra-virgin olive oils are produced;
- Over 60 selected olive oils for tasting;
- 1 edu trip in Tuscany to realize how the olive oil production chain really works;
- 1 dinner with food, olive oil and wine pairing.
The kit provided included:
- Backpack with 6 olive oil tasting glasses and their covers;
- Coursebook “L’ulivo e l’olio” (Coltura & Cultura Editore);
- Tasting notebook;
- Olive oil samples for tasting;
- Maestrod’olio diploma and badge;
- Maestrod’olio membership card